David’s Comment: Why I Repeat My Message .
People, even my wife Josie, often ask me why I continually speak and write about the same things, so please allow me to give my reasons for doing what I do and saying what I say ….
1. I believe that as a Messianic Jew, I was created to be a light and a blessing to the nations
2. I believe that the LORD has placed a strong burdern in my heart and in my spirit to help the non Jewish part of the Body of Messiah (the Church) to understand their grafted-in relationship to Israel and the Jewish people. Romans 11:17 – Ephesians 2:11-19. The most effective way for non Jews to receive the maximum blessing of YHVH, is to bless Israel by praying from that powerful place of identification.
3. Most of the Western Church is still under the influence of Replacement Theology.
4. Even when Christians don’t believe or even know about Replacement Theology, the fact that most Churches and individual Christians have no focus on Israel and never pray for Israel, is a very clear sign that they are under the deception of Replacement Theology.
These are the Biblical facts that every Christian needs to understand and agree with ………
* The GOD of the Bible, YHVH, is the GOD of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob – He is the GOD of Israel
* The true name of Jesus is YESHUA, the Hebrew word for Salvation – He is the King and Messiah of Israel
* Everyone who is truly Born-Again is grafted into the Olive Tree, which represents the nation and people of Israel (Romans 11:17), thus becoming fellow citizens with the people of Israel (Ephesians 2:11-19) * The Church in the nations is called by GOD to help the Jewish people get back to Israel (Isaiah 49:22) and to provoke the Jewish people to jealousy (Romans 11:11)
* Restored Israel is the embyro of the coming Kingdom of GOD on the Earth * Yeshua is coming back to rule and reign the world from a new Temple which will replace the Mosque on the Temple Mount * Yeshua will only leave Heaven and return to Jerusalem when the Jewish people in Jerusalem cry out Baruch ha Bah B Shem Adonai – Blessed is He who comes in the name of the LORD (Matthew 23:39) * Israel, the Church and the whole world are caught up in the age old war between YHVH and Satan over the re-stablishment of the Kingdom of Light in Jerusalem
* GOD has called every Christian to make Israel their prayer priority, (Psalm 122:6) praying for Israel’s protection and for all of the prophecies to be fullfilled, (Isaiah 62:6-7), thus hastening the day of Yeshua’s return (2 Peter 3:12) * There is no neutral ground – Yeshua said we are either with Him or against Him
* The Devil understands these things much better than most Christians do, and is doing all he can to deceive Israel, the Church, the Muslims and the secular world in a desparate last attempt to abort the Second Coming of Yeshua * The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nothing, He frustrates the plans of the people, (Psalm 33:10-11) but the counsel of the LORD stands forever
* The LORD will judge and destroy the nations because of the way they have treated Israel and the Jewish people – and for trying to divide His land (Joel 3:1 – Isaiah 6 )
* We are living very close to the end of the age and rapidly approaching the Great Tribulation.
My prayer is that the Holy Spirit will anoint this comment and that everyone who reads it will be have a fresh and deeper revelation that we are living in the End Times and that we all need to place Israel where GOD places Israel – # 1. YHVH says in His Word that Israel is His First Born (Exodus 4:22) and the head or the chief of the nations (Jeremiah 31:7). If we are truly in agreement with the LORD and being led by His Spirit, then we should automatically love what He loves and prioritize what He prioritizes. Let us all stand with and pray for Israel as never before. Please share this comment with as many people as possible.
The LORD bless you as you bless Israel by standing in defense of her right to exist on all of the land given to the Jewish people by the GOD of Israel. Please pray that all Israel will turn back to their GOD. Do not be silent, but share this with your fellow Christians, share it with your pastors, and with anyone you have a chance to speak to. Lets also pray for a breakthrough to the Muslims, and please remember to pray Divine protection for all of the soldiers in the IDF.
Shabbat Shalom ….. David & Josie h
This Week’s News Items
1. PA Arab Man Charged With Brutal Rape of 7 Year Old Jewish Girl World Israel News June 16th
An indictment was brought on Sunday against a 46-year-old PA Arab accused of kidnapping and rape of a 7-year-old Jewish girl from the Benjamin region. The Arab man from the village of Deir Kadis in Samaria was indicted after an investigation lasting several months. According to the charges, the accused worked as a janitor and maintenance man at an educational facility in one of the Benjamin settlements. He got to the know the young victim and won her trust by giving her sweets. Then, one afternoon, after studies had ended, he took the girl to an empty house where he raped her. She screamed for help and tried to resist. After the rape, he let her go. A lawyer for Honenu, a legal aid organization helping the family, said ?We?re talking about the most cruel and shocking event, when as it was going on other people were present, apparently Palestinian workers who humiliated and degraded the girl and helped the suspect.? Referring to the report that the rapist?s friends helped the suspect in the incident and have not yet been arrested, Likud MK Etty Chava Attiya said ?My stomach turns to hear of these shocking acts by evil people who raped and murdered the tender soul of a 7-year-old girl.? Please pray that the LORD will supernaturally heal the young girl spiritually, emotionally and physically and pray that the culprit will receive the full force of the law.
2. Increased Weekend Violence on Gaza Border World Israel News June 16th
Thousands of Palestinians rioted on the Israel-Gaza Strip border on Friday, hurling rocks, firebombs and explosive devices at IDF troops. In addition to massive rioting on Friday, numerous blazes were ignited in southern Israel by incendiary balloons sent over the border from Hamas-ruled Gaza. Early Friday morning, the Israeli Air Force struck several Hamas targets in Gaza, in response to a rocket attack the previous night in which a religious school in Sderot was damaged. ?The IDF will continue to act against attempts to harm Israeli citizens and sees the Hamas terrorist organization as responsible for all actions in and from the Gaza Strip,? the Israeli military stated. The Sderot incident was the second rocket attack on southern Israel in two days. On Wednesday night, the Iron Dome aerial defense system intercepted a rocket launched from Gaza. Pray that the IDF is able to stop these fire attacks, which could become far more destructive as the summer heats up
3. Israeli Jewish Guests Expelled from Arab Wedding Israel News June 16th
Israelis participated in a wedding held this week in the village of Deir Qaddis in the Ramallah area, sparking a furor on social media. Arab residents of the village were furious that Jews participated in the wedding. The village leader explained that he was unaware of the arrival of the Israelis to the village, saying that he expelled them and the Palestinian Arabs who were with them. According to the village leader, the Jews came at the invitation of Palestinian Arab guests, who work together with them in a car repair shop. In the video of the wedding, young Jews wearing skullcaps dance with the local Arabs to the sound of Middle Eastern music as PLO flags are seen in the background. The mayor of the village was fired because the Jews were invited to the wedding.
4. Moldova Approves Embassy Move to Jerusalem World Israel News June 16th The Moldovan Filip Government last week approved the transfer of the Moldovan embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. Moreover, the Cabinet of Ministers adopted a decision that approves the agreement on the sale of the land for the construction of the headquarters of the USA Embassy in Moldova. ?We are in a situation in which we have to approve these decisions in an urgent manner, given the political instability and uncertainty in the country, as one of the political parties has been always blocking these two important decisions while trying to take over the power illegally?, mentioned PM Pavel Filip. Both decisions have been assumed by the Government of the Republic of Moldova, which ensured that these are not blocked for a long term due to the political crisis in the country. Pray that the Moldova embassy will be relocated to Jerusalem very quickly, inspiring other nations to do the same
5. Stolen Torah Scrolls Found in Animal Pen in Arab Village INN News June 18th
A police investigation led to the recovery of four Torah scrolls that were hidden in an animal pen in the Arab village of Akraba near Jerusalem. The scrolls that were stolen from a synagogue in Bnei Brak, Israel, last week were found hidden in an Arab-owned animal pen in a village near Jerusalem. The synagogue was vandalized and looted last Tuesday, and a police investigation into the incident led to the recovery of the four Torah scrolls, found hidden in an animal pen in the Arab village of Akraba. Police arrested five Arab suspects connected to the stolen Torah scrolls. The suspects, in their 20s, are from Akraba, Shechem (Nablus) and Jerusalem.
6. New Israeli Technology Destroys Cancer Cells i24 News June 12th
An Israeli company has developed a revolutionary minimally invasive technique to freeze cancerous tumors that only requires a local anesthetic. It is already used to treat breast cancer. A solution at a temperature of -274 degrees Fahrenheit is injected into the cancerous tumor to freeze it, rendering it inactive and enabling the body to dispense with it as it does with other dead cells naturally within a few weeks. Most patients can be treated within one hour, allowing them to go home the same day or the following day. Pray that this new technology will be successful in treating all types of cancer, saving the lives of multitudes of people.
7. Israel Partnering With Arab Nations to Preserve Coral Reefs Jerusalem Post June 13th
Israel will partner with neighboring Red Sea countries, including Saudi Arabia and Sudan, to establish a research center for the study, monitoring, and protection of coral reef ecosystems. The Red Sea Transnational Research Center in the Swiss city of Bern will include partners from Israel, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Jordan, Eritrea, Sudan, Yemen, and Djibouti. Facilitating partnerships between stakeholders without diplomatic relations, the center will be led by the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne (EPFL). Coral reefs, a critically important home to millions of marine species, are threatened and dying as a result of global climate change and more local factors, including pollution, over-fishing, and physical destruction. Recent studies have shown that coral reefs in the Red Sea are extremely resistant to stress induced by global warming and rising seawater temperatures. The corals are still threatened, however, by fish-farming, agricultural run-off, industrial and urban waste discharge, and future seawater desalination activities. According to the researchers, however, these threats can best be overcome through knowledge-sharing and regional coordination through the establishment of the Red Sea Transnational Research Center. The center will bring together scientists from each country from a wide range of disciplines, including oceanography, biology, genetics, ecology, geology, nature conservancy, and civil and environmental engineering. Pray for more co-operation between Israel and her Arab neighbours